The Educational Guidance Service focuses on offering guidance and supervision for Araranguá Campus students, promoting actions of diversity and accessibility that will enhance the conditions for students’ permanence in the university.
- Individual and/or group guidance for students;
- Assistance for students on the adaptation process to university life, clarifying doubts related to the daily routine;
- Assistance for students with learning difficulties;
- Support and promotion of cultural and artistic events among students;
- Development of accessibility actions.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday:
from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday: from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.